Sunday, May 19, 2024

May 19th. Change in the Weather

 So it has turned hot in Seoul. That means Mary Ann and I do little during the day outside. Jessica, Patricia and Jonah left mid morning for breakfast and to explore Seoul. Last reported sighting was going to NamSan Tower. Big space needle tower that sits on top of NamSan Mountain which Seoul is spread around.

Mary Ann and I went to Seoul train station to get Patricia, Jonah, Mary Ann and I train tickets for Wednesday when we go to Busan. Jessica and Marco are flying. Mary Ann and I then had lunch above Seoul station. Nice and quiet place with good food. I had homemade German sausage while Mary Ann had Sea Turtle Pizza. 


Well it really wasn’t turtle pizza, but it looked like it to me. She said it was good though I did not try it. 

Shopping at 5 guys to pick up the necessities one runs out of when gone this long, then back to the apartment to avoid the heat and rest up for tonight. 

On the subway.  If you look closely at that man’s phone, you will see the picture of someone famous.


Testing my new cane/seat. 


Well there was not much else that went on this day and night. We stayed home and did nothing. Except pack for tomorrow’s move to a traditional Korean house and watch Ladies Professional Billards Championship   


Goodnight 


No comments:

Post a Comment

June 28th. Home 12 days

 Well we have been back home for 12 days now.  So go to be home and sleep in our own bed with only Drs appointments to keep track of the day...