Thursday, May 23, 2024

May 23rd. Train tickets

 Slow start for today. What else is new. Jessica went out and got croissants and such for breakfast. Breakfast on the roof was nice. 

Then I went to Busan Train station for Mary Ann’s and my tickets back to Seoul. Everyone else did laundry and then went shopping. 

I got to Busan Station and low and behold they are sold out for Sunday except for 7:23 am. That is when we will be going. Haven’t told Mary Ann yet. 

After that I went to an old temple downtown. It was the first one I encountered when we came to Seoul. 






Still a nice quiet place away from the hustle of the city. 

But back to reality. Subway home and a drink on the rooftop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

June 28th. Home 12 days

 Well we have been back home for 12 days now.  So go to be home and sleep in our own bed with only Drs appointments to keep track of the day...