Monday, June 10, 2024

June 10th. Double your money

 So I am sitting in one of the top tourist destinations in Asia finding nothing to do. Maybe it is my back final saying stop. Maybe it is because I have been here more than once or as the saying goes “Have I stayed too long at the fair?”

Whatever it is, it will be good to get back in Hampstead NC. I am actually looking forward to my back operation. Don't have a date for it set yet, but I am sure it will affect my ability to go to Jessica’s wedding in September. We will work it out. 

Spent most of today so far recovering from the sushi/sake dinner last night. Did manage to double my Yen. I had 2,000 and then cashed in my IC card for 2,400.  And I did weigh our suitcases to check how close we are to tomorrow’s weight limits. Looks like we will be fine. 

We had the free ramen dinner and then I went to the spa. What.a great relaxing bath. 


And then to bed 

Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. It will be good to have you home, missed you guys

    ReplyDelete

June 28th. Home 12 days

 Well we have been back home for 12 days now.  So go to be home and sleep in our own bed with only Drs appointments to keep track of the day...