Friday, April 19, 2024

April 19. Looking forward and looking back

 So today was a do nothing day. At least for me. Mary Ann did laundry. And I did nothing besides this. So what can I say?  How about some pictures of the last time I was at Soraksan which we left yesterday. If anyone disagrees, go see Jessica who suggested this. 

But first. Mary Ann did laundry. We both showered(different times), had great salads for lunch, fantastic bolgogi pork and are in our room watch BBC how they make food. 

 I love trees growing out of rocks.


A lot of stairs. 


An old man jumping around on rocks. 
Paksi on the way up. 
Crossing a stream. 
A temple from high above. 

A rock one person can move  

A
Water, rocks, and bridges
One of the summits. 
A house down below. 
Paksi and I with North Korea behind us. 
Did I mention stairs. 
Paksi at a top. 

A monk in his small hermitage cave. 

I also saw the Pacific Ocean. 

Guess who?



1 comment:

June 28th. Home 12 days

 Well we have been back home for 12 days now.  So go to be home and sleep in our own bed with only Drs appointments to keep track of the day...